This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Poll: Have you ever participated in a ProZ Translation Contest?
I was rather keen on them and took part in several between 2008 and 2014 (won some). By then, I considered these contests both entertaining and challenging but, after a while, I felt that they were very poorly designed. One of the flaws is that each competitor is allowed to judge the other competitors. Are we really so impartial to be fair to other people’s entries? Then, to top it up, there was... See more
I was rather keen on them and took part in several between 2008 and 2014 (won some). By then, I considered these contests both entertaining and challenging but, after a while, I felt that they were very poorly designed. One of the flaws is that each competitor is allowed to judge the other competitors. Are we really so impartial to be fair to other people’s entries? Then, to top it up, there was an infamous one (http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_translation_contests/277633-translation_contest_celebrations_congratulations_to_the_first_round_of_winners.html) where it took several years to announce the winners. So, I stopped participating... ▲ Collapse
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Bu foruma özel olarak atanmış bir moderatör yoktur. Site kurallarının ihlalini rapor etmek ya da yardım almak için lütfen site personeli » ile iletişime geçiniz
Poll: Have you ever participated in a ProZ Translation Contest?
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio
Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.