Angee Sherlock-Lynn
Angee Sherlock-Lynn  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:33
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Existing members Jun 30, 2011

Shouldn't existing members also be included in these prize draws although they are not part of these renewal campaigns because they make their regular renewals anyway? They are already providing their support to ProZ, irrespective of the period of renewal and additional lure of tempting prizes Keep up the good work, Angee

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 06:33
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Angee Jun 30, 2011

Hi Angee,

Thanks for your support! You can renew your membership at any time, even before your actual renewal date, since membership is accumulative (added on to your current membership regardless of when you renew). With at least two campaigns held per year, I think there will be ample opportunity for everyone to participate in the drawings. Doing something separate among all current members is an interesting idea, though... thanks for suggesting it!

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Ildiko Jun 30, 2011

Thanks Ildiko for the post, the feedback, and your support. Here's to another 10 years!

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Wednesday's winner: Gaetan Asselin Jun 30, 2011

Gaetan Asselin was Wednesday's winner, receiving one free year of ProZ.com membership. Congratulations!

Thursday's winner will be announced in the next few hours.

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Congrats to Iffat, Thursday's winner Jul 1, 2011

Iffat Chowdhury was Thursday's winner, receiving one free year of ProZ.com membership + training. Congratulations, Iffat!

Today's winner will be announced in the next few hours.

Jared

Marina Steinbach
Marina Steinbach
United States
Local time: 05:33
Member (2011)
English to German
Free ProZ.com Training Credit Jul 3, 2011

Jared wrote:

Marina Steinbach won on Monday, receiving free ProZ.com training credit.

Hello Jared,

Thank you for the good news. How can I use the free training credit now?

Greetings from Florida!

Marina

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Redeeming your training credit Jul 4, 2011

Hello Marina,

You should be able to just sign up for the course you want. Once you do, you'll see the option to "Redeem my training credit" to complete the operation. I've re-sent you the steps for redeeming your training credit via profile message. Thanks!

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Congratulations to Friday's winner, Krzysztof Jul 4, 2011

Congratulations to Krzysztof Denisowski, Friday's winner, who receives one free year of ProZ.com membership. Congrats, Krzysztof! Today's winner will be announced in just a few minutes.

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Monday's winner is... Jul 4, 2011

Julia Pastor, winner of free ProZ.com training credit. Congratulations, Julia!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's winner.

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
And the winner for Tuesday is... Jul 5, 2011

kiciak, who will receive one free year of ProZ.com membership + training. Congratulations!

Tomorrow will be the final daily drawing before the end of this campaign and the grand prize drawing for the following:

1. an iPad2 (2 winners):

2. a Kindle™ e-book reader (5 winners):

3. a copy of SDL Trados Studio 2009 (3 winners):

Every me
... See more
kiciak, who will receive one free year of ProZ.com membership + training. Congratulations!

Tomorrow will be the final daily drawing before the end of this campaign and the grand prize drawing for the following:

1. an iPad2 (2 winners):

2. a Kindle™ e-book reader (5 winners):

3. a copy of SDL Trados Studio 2009 (3 winners):

Every member who either joins or renews during this campaign (and has the "required" fields of their profile complete) is eligible for these prizes as well. Stay tuned!
Collapse

Ana Eaton
Ana Eaton  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Renewing method Jul 5, 2011

I had asked to pay through DineroMail. I started the application, my mistake I thought it was through the credit card, they sent a form to go and pay cash somewhere. No time. Today I renewed through the credit card. I hope I have no problem. I never paid with the printed form.
And I also HOPE I get the reader. I had a Sony Reader who suddenly died. I had got so used to it that I MISS it very much.
Kind regards,

moji
moji
Local time: 13:03
English to Persian (Farsi)
membership of campaign prize Jul 6, 2011

hi dear jared

i will be satisfy to participate in campaign prize

moji

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Cash payments need to be made to actually be processed Jul 6, 2011

Hello Ana,

If you didn't pay cash using the DineroMail printed form, there shouldn't be any problem. Cash payments need to be made to actually be processed. In fact, I see that only your credit card payment went through.

Regards,

Lucía

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Today, July 6th, is the final daily drawing and the grand prize drawing Jul 6, 2011

Hello moji,

You can still purchase your membership today and participate in the final daily drawing before the end of this campaign and the grand prize drawing. Just remember that today is the last day!

Let me know if you need any help.

Kind regards,

Lucía

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
And the final daily prize winner is... Jul 6, 2011

Gonzalo Fernández , winner of one free year of ProZ.com membership. Congratulations, Gonzalo!

Stick around for the results of the grand prize campaign drawing, which should be announced on Friday.

Jared

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Congratulations mid-year membership campaign prize winners

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »