See all QA errors on single pane in MemoQ web version?
Thread poster: S. Kathryn Jiménez Boyd
S. Kathryn Jiménez Boyd
S. Kathryn Jiménez Boyd  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:06
Member (2018)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 24, 2022

One of my clients has me using the MemoQ web version and I can't for the life of me figure out how to look at the all the QA errors at once, in one place, so I can look at and hit "ignore" on all of them, instead of clicking on the little lightning bolts individually for each segment and hitting ignore for each one...

MemSource has this feature and so does Trados desktop, I'm sure this feature exists and I'm just not finding it. Please help! Thanks in advance.

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:06
Danish to English
+ ...
Review Oct 24, 2022

In the desktop version, Quality Assurance is under the Review tab. I don't know how the web version works.

S. Kathryn Jiménez Boyd
S. Kathryn Jiménez Boyd  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:06
Member (2018)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Oct 24, 2022

Thanks Thomas,
Yes that is what I hear, hopefully someone knows how to access this on the web version.

I'm sure it's very easy and I'm just not finding it...

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 00:06
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
Not possible Oct 24, 2022

You can't do that in memoQWeb. Here is the relevant page from the memoQ Documentation: https://docs.memoq.com/current/en/memoQWeb-help/mqw-warnings-for-row.html

As you can see, "WebTrans does not perform a separate QA check. However, it shows if a row has warnings or errors."

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

See all QA errors on single pane in MemoQ web version?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »