Gurudutt Kamath
Gurudutt Kamath  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 05:07
French to English
+ ...
Feb 17, 2009

Hello Proz,

The Systran Toolbar is working in PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, but I cannot get it in Word and Excel (Word 2000 Premium, working on Vista operating system).

I have uninstalled and re-installed everything (Office and Systran) several times.

I have checked the registry entries for Word and Excel, it is exactly as required by Systran.

Systran technical support was not very helpful. They just sent me a standard response. The regist
... See more
Hello Proz,

The Systran Toolbar is working in PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, but I cannot get it in Word and Excel (Word 2000 Premium, working on Vista operating system).

I have uninstalled and re-installed everything (Office and Systran) several times.

I have checked the registry entries for Word and Excel, it is exactly as required by Systran.

Systran technical support was not very helpful. They just sent me a standard response. The registry stuff I discovered on their German site.

If there is anyone who has had a similar problem and has solved it or has some clue -- I would definitely like to know about it.

In both Excel and Word -- the View > Toolbars does NOT show the Systran Toolbar option.

Any help appreciated.

Guru
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: fake profile

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Systran Business Translator V6 Word/Excel Toolbar missing

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »