For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
I haven't received the Proz training I paid for
Thread poster: Marta Scott
Marta Scott
Marta Scott
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:10
French to English
Oct 11, 2022

Hi, I signed up for a bundle of on-demand Proz courses yesterday (about 26 hours ago) and received email acknowledgement and a link to my training page, but nothing is showing up. I can see the payment in my banking app and I emailed Proz Training this morning but haven't heard back. I've not bought training through the site before so am concerned. It's also frustrating as I had some time between projects to get started on the courses and that time has almost run out now!
I'm now posting
... See more
Hi, I signed up for a bundle of on-demand Proz courses yesterday (about 26 hours ago) and received email acknowledgement and a link to my training page, but nothing is showing up. I can see the payment in my banking app and I emailed Proz Training this morning but haven't heard back. I've not bought training through the site before so am concerned. It's also frustrating as I had some time between projects to get started on the courses and that time has almost run out now!
I'm now posting here in the hope that one of the Proz staff will spot it and look into it for me.
Cheers,
Marta
Collapse

Rocio Palacios (X)
Rocio Palacios (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 03:10
We will send you access to this course shortly Oct 11, 2022

Hi Marta,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will send you access to your courses via private message as soon as possible.

I appreciate your patience, and please let me know if there's anything I can help with in the meantime.

Best regards,

Rocio

Paul Urwin
Paul Urwin  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 01:10
Member (2015)
Spanish to English
Access link Oct 11, 2022

Hi Marta,

I hope you are well and sorry about this!

You have now been granted access and can view your courses here: https://www.proz.com/translator-training/my-courses/

Please let me know if you have any further issues. I hope you enjoy the courses and that they prove to be useful for you.

All the best!
Paul

Marta Scott
Marta Scott
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:10
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 18, 2022

Hi Rocio and Paul, thanks for your help with this, I've received the email giving me access to the training. I haven't had a chance to log on and check yet but I'm sure it's all in order. Thanks again

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I haven't received the Proz training I paid for

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »