Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugalia
Local time: 23:39
duński > angielski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Support tickets May 10

Thanks for your clarification, Lucia. Much appreciated.

Would it be possible in the support ticket system to exempt certain important types of tickets from the member/non-member distinction? When we report a problem related to abuse (spam, for example), privacy or security, it should not be given lower priority based on the membership status. I know this one was dealt with in a timely manner, but not until after I had been told, 'There are currently 122 support requests from paying
... See more
Thanks for your clarification, Lucia. Much appreciated.

Would it be possible in the support ticket system to exempt certain important types of tickets from the member/non-member distinction? When we report a problem related to abuse (spam, for example), privacy or security, it should not be given lower priority based on the membership status. I know this one was dealt with in a timely manner, but not until after I had been told, 'There are currently 122 support requests from paying ProZ.com members in the queue. Please note that paying members are given priority support over non-members.'

You may or may not want to exempt genuine bug reports too, as they are often a service to the site and the community, not about individual help to users.
Collapse

Christopher Schröder
Tanja Oresnik
Zea_Mays
Jennifer Levey
Michele Fauble
Charlie Bavington
Philip Lees

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
PERSONEL PORTALU
All support requests are processed equally upon submission May 10

Every support request that enters the system is immediately processed (i.e. reviewed or checked) and assigned priority first depending on the topic, then by membership status. In other words, members' support requests are given priority over non-members' ones only if the issue is not one that requires immediate action or attention.

If this is not clear from the system, we may be able to change the message that displays after submission to clarify.

Lucia

Thomas T. Frost

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugalia
Local time: 23:39
duński > angielski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Clarification May 10

I see. Thanks for clarifying. So I think the only think needed is a clarification of that in the confirmation message so a user submitting something urgent doesn't think it's going to sit at the end of a long queue for weeks.

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Peter Motte
Peter Motte  Identity Verified
Belgia
Local time: 00:39
Członek ProZ.com
od 2009

angielski > niderlandzki
+ ...
Don't go... May 10

I hope this doesn't mean Proz.com could disappear. Such a lot of stuff has disappeared during the years, that I really got a bit fed up with the idea of "disruptive technology". What does it actually disrupt?

Stron w wątku:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Email address data breach from Proz

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »