Karolina Blachucka
Karolina Blachucka  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:04
Spanish to Polish
+ ...
May 18, 2011

Hello everybody,

as I always try to make a good use of my spare time and recently (unfortunately:( ) there are not too many jobs coming up, I try to improve my translations skills because I believe that there is always a lot of new things that we can learn by ourselves or from others:) I struggle to improve my legal translation skills and for that reason I would like to find somebody, who sometimes in his/her few free moments and obviously if he/she finds it interesting to do, wants
... See more
Hello everybody,

as I always try to make a good use of my spare time and recently (unfortunately:( ) there are not too many jobs coming up, I try to improve my translations skills because I believe that there is always a lot of new things that we can learn by ourselves or from others:) I struggle to improve my legal translation skills and for that reason I would like to find somebody, who sometimes in his/her few free moments and obviously if he/she finds it interesting to do, wants to help me correcting or adivising me if I have any doubts. I underline here that there is no interest in any abuse on my part or doing my job by anybody. Simply I would like to learn new things and when I do some translation for me I´m not sure if it´s perfect... I´m sure that there are many people who have a really long experience and could sometimes help me with me doubts. In most cases, I try to find answers to my problems in books or on the web but I would appreciate somebody who could help me on style or choice of the best equivalents. I do in my free moments some chosen at random translations of agreements and so on as in the future I would like to become a sworn translator so I would really appreciate sometimes some support from somebody who has really broad experience especially in the legal field:) I look mainly for Polish and Spanish translators who can have a look from time to time on my translations and give me their opinion...What do you think about it? I imagine that it´s not easy and everybody is really busy and has better things to do...but as in proz.com was mentioned that it´s possible to find a mentor so I try..:) or maybe there is a better option but it hasn´t come up to my mind...Let me know:)

Cheers,

Karolina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Polish and Spanish mentors

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »