Survey: employment trends for newly graduate conference interpreters (2002-2012)
Thread poster: Benjamin Thornton Barclay
Benjamin Thornton Barclay
Benjamin Thornton Barclay  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:06
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 9, 2013

Hello,

I am I am currently writing a dissertation on employment opportunities for newly graduate conference interpreters (graduated between 2002-2012) in the European private market and am collecting answers by means of a survey posted on social media, blogs and websites.

I was wondering whether you could help me by filling this survey out? Remember, CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS only (so no PSI for this survey).

Survey description:

" This dis
... See more
Hello,

I am I am currently writing a dissertation on employment opportunities for newly graduate conference interpreters (graduated between 2002-2012) in the European private market and am collecting answers by means of a survey posted on social media, blogs and websites.

I was wondering whether you could help me by filling this survey out? Remember, CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS only (so no PSI for this survey).

Survey description:

" This dissertation is an attempt to establish employment trends for recent graduates in the private market.
Your contribution is absolutely vital to help interpreting students figure out what the situation might be once they graduate.

The questionnaire is anonymous and takes up to a maximum of 10 minutes. Respondents should be interpreters who graduated from an interpreting course (MA/postgraduate diploma) between 2002-2012 and are working as freelancers in the European market; interpreters with no formal qualification who started working during these years can also take part.

Should you have any questions or want receive a copy of the thesis once it is finished, please write to: [email protected]"

Survey link:

http://www.surveyface.com/study/Employment-in-the-private-conference-interpreting-market-in-Europe-7291.php?l=y

Thanks in advance!

Ben
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Survey: employment trends for newly graduate conference interpreters (2002-2012)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »