Thread poster: Marcella Pittiu
Marcella Pittiu
Marcella Pittiu  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:54
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 1, 2010

Hi everybody! I'm attending a preparation course for taking the DPSI next June. Unfortunately, there are no Italian language speakers on this course I'm attending once a month in Manchester. Are there any Italian speakers enrolled in other courses in the UK or elsewhere (I'm based in Italy)? I would be happy to find partners to practice with and to exchange materials and ideas.

If you're studying for the DPSI Italian Law option please contact me either here or on Skype: marcella7884
... See more
Hi everybody! I'm attending a preparation course for taking the DPSI next June. Unfortunately, there are no Italian language speakers on this course I'm attending once a month in Manchester. Are there any Italian speakers enrolled in other courses in the UK or elsewhere (I'm based in Italy)? I would be happy to find partners to practice with and to exchange materials and ideas.

If you're studying for the DPSI Italian Law option please contact me either here or on Skype: marcella7884

Hope to hear from you soon!!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI Law option Italian

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »