论题张贴者: Gregory Flanders
Gregory Flanders
Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
法国
Local time: 10:51
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
Jan 9, 2014

There was once a service offered in the marketplace ads for a user-friendly website that allowed translators to offer quotes for the localization of websites. I kept meaning to give it a test drive, but now for the life of me I can't seem to find it either on proz.com or through a web search.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? A web platform that allows you to type in an URL and provide an immediate quote to the clients, and then to translate the site through their interfa
... See more
There was once a service offered in the marketplace ads for a user-friendly website that allowed translators to offer quotes for the localization of websites. I kept meaning to give it a test drive, but now for the life of me I can't seem to find it either on proz.com or through a web search.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? A web platform that allows you to type in an URL and provide an immediate quote to the clients, and then to translate the site through their interface, etc.
Collapse

Francesca Bernardis
Francesca Bernardis  Identity Verified
意大利
正式会员 (自2010)
Portuguese葡萄牙语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
Easyling? Jan 9, 2014

www.easyling.com

This was presented on ProZ a few months back, if I am not wrong. I wasn't convinced by their pricing scheme, but for the rest it seemed pretty straightforward.

Gregory Flanders
Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
法国
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
That's it Jan 9, 2014

Yes, that's what I was looking for, thank you Francesca!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a website for web localization

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »