Thread poster: Nadia Borissova
Nadia Borissova
Nadia Borissova  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 01:14
Dutch to Bulgarian
+ ...
Mar 8, 2012

I am looking for the Dutch version of the International Classification of Goods and Services (with the detailed description of all products/services) in order to check a translation I am working on.

I have found it in ENG, FR and RU.
http://www.en.mktu.info/goods/9/

The following web-site provides some partial information
... See more
I am looking for the Dutch version of the International Classification of Goods and Services (with the detailed description of all products/services) in order to check a translation I am working on.

I have found it in ENG, FR and RU.
http://www.en.mktu.info/goods/9/

The following web-site provides some partial information in Dutch.
http://trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/startready/010637742

Thank you in advance for your kind help!

[Edited at 2012-03-08 08:58 GMT]
Collapse

Els Hoefman
Els Hoefman  Identity Verified
English to Dutch
+ ...
Class headings Mar 8, 2012

Hi Nadia,

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.boip.int/tmregisterhelp/nl/niceClassification.html

Nadia Borissova
Belgium
Dutch to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot, Els! I need the detailed descriptions Mar 8, 2012

Thanks a lot, Els!
I also found the brief descriptions of each class. However, I need the detailed descriptions.
For example:

Accumulators (Heat), Accumulators (Steam), Acetylene burners, Acetylene flares, Acetylene generators, Air conditioners for vehicles, Air conditioning apparatus, Air conditioning installations, Air cooling apparatus, Air deodorising apparatus, Air driers [dryers], Air filtering installations, Air (Ionisation apparatus for the treatment of), Air p
... See more
Thanks a lot, Els!
I also found the brief descriptions of each class. However, I need the detailed descriptions.
For example:

Accumulators (Heat), Accumulators (Steam), Acetylene burners, Acetylene flares, Acetylene generators, Air conditioners for vehicles, Air conditioning apparatus, Air conditioning installations, Air cooling apparatus, Air deodorising apparatus, Air driers [dryers], Air filtering installations, Air (Ionisation apparatus for the treatment of), Air purifying apparatus and machines, Air reheaters, Air sterilisers, Air valves for steam heating installations, Air vehicles (Lighting installations for), Alcohol burners, Anti-dazzle devices for automobiles [lamp fittings], Anti-glare devices for vehicles [lamp fittings], Anti-splash tap nozzles, Aquarium filtration apparatus, Aquarium heaters, Aquarium lights, Arc lamps, Ash boxes (Furnace), Ash conveyor installations, automatic, Ash pits for furnaces, Atomic piles, Autoclaves [electric pressure cookers], Automobile lights, Automobiles (Anti-dazzle devices for) [lamp fittings], Bakers' ovens, Barbecue grills (Lava rocks for use in), Barbecues, Bath fittings, Bath fittings (Hot air), Bath installations, Bath installations (Sauna), Bath linings, Bath plumbing fixtures, Bath tubs, Bath tubs for sitz baths, Baths (Heaters for), Baths (Spa) [vessels], ........................

I have 15 unclear or difficult to translate products/services which I need to translate from Bulgarian to Dutch.
Collapse

Alison MacG
Alison MacG  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:14
German to English
+ ...
EuroClass tool Mar 8, 2012

Hi Nadia

I think you will find the EuroClass tool provided by the OHIM useful. This allows you to check whether you are using the correct terms.

EuroClass helps you to search for and classify Goods and Services (terms) needed to apply for trademark protection. You can also translate a list of Goods and Services and verify if those terms appear in the classification databases of the Participating Offices highlighted belo
... See more
Hi Nadia

I think you will find the EuroClass tool provided by the OHIM useful. This allows you to check whether you are using the correct terms.

EuroClass helps you to search for and classify Goods and Services (terms) needed to apply for trademark protection. You can also translate a list of Goods and Services and verify if those terms appear in the classification databases of the Participating Offices highlighted below.
http://oami.europa.eu/ec2/

(If that link doesn't work, here is the previous one - click on "Search Online")

http://oami.europa.eu/ows/rw/pages/QPLUS/databases/euroclass.en.do
Collapse

Els Hoefman
Els Hoefman  Identity Verified
English to Dutch
+ ...
Not found Mar 8, 2012

I'm sorry, I tried to find them, but I don't think they are available on the internet...

Good luck anyway!

Nadia Borissova
Belgium
Dutch to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
to Alison MacG Mar 8, 2012

Thank you so much! The first link works and the database contains exactly what I need.

I could not find only 3 products, but I will check further with some native Dutch speakers and perhaps post Kudoz.

Many thanks again!!!

Nadia

Nadia Borissova
Belgium
Dutch to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
to Els Hoefman Mar 8, 2012

No problem! Thanks a lot for your help!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

International Classification of Goods and Services - in DUTCH

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »