Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Need support - to boost up my sagging moral
Thread poster: Vito Smolej
Aleksandr Okunev (X)
Aleksandr Okunev (X)
Local time: 11:37
English to Russian
This qualifies as sado-masochism Jul 6, 2006

Masochism - because they try and create these documents. I will drop a link to a couple of my DTP clients - to scare them.
Sado - because they subjected you to this.

Anyway, there must be some friendly relationship between you, because I cannot find a different explanation to your accepting this horrific stuff. Please, as them to take DTP courses, to learn to use styles and to learn not to use mouse for formatting.

I am not going to sleep tonight - I might have a
... See more
Masochism - because they try and create these documents. I will drop a link to a couple of my DTP clients - to scare them.
Sado - because they subjected you to this.

Anyway, there must be some friendly relationship between you, because I cannot find a different explanation to your accepting this horrific stuff. Please, as them to take DTP courses, to learn to use styles and to learn not to use mouse for formatting.

I am not going to sleep tonight - I might have a heart attack if this segment comes to me in my dream.

Stay well
Alex
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need support - to boost up my sagging moral

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »