Gaia Ballerini
Gaia Ballerini
Italy
Local time: 12:23
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 14, 2012

Dear translators,

My name is Gaia Ballerini and I am in my first year of PhD at SITLeC - Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Translation, Languages and Cultures - at the University of Bologna.

I am currently carrying out a research project which aims at achieving a harmonious synthesis between translation training and the needs of the professional world in order to optimize the specialized translators’ training, visibility and, as a consequence, their social ro
... See more
Dear translators,

My name is Gaia Ballerini and I am in my first year of PhD at SITLeC - Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Translation, Languages and Cultures - at the University of Bologna.

I am currently carrying out a research project which aims at achieving a harmonious synthesis between translation training and the needs of the professional world in order to optimize the specialized translators’ training, visibility and, as a consequence, their social role.

In order to empirically validate this research, I have developed a questionnaire (it will take 15 minutes of your time) which intends to investigate the role of freelance translators in the translation market.

I would very much appreciate if you could complete the questionnaire which can be accessed from this webpage: http://www.sslmit.unibo.it/limesurvey/index.php?sid=13414&lang=en

At the end of the survey you will receive an e-mail with the project outcomes.

Thanking you in advance for your support.
Best regards,

Gaia Ballerini
http://tradidattica.weebly.com
Collapse

Gaia Ballerini
Gaia Ballerini
Italy
Local time: 12:23
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Nov 20, 2012

Dear translators,

Thank you very much for your support!

The survey is still open so those of you who are interested in being involved in the project can go to http://www.sslmit.unibo.it/limesurvey/index.php?sid=13414&lang=en and complete the questionnaire.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Gaia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator training: PhD questionnaire

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »