Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
أسبانيا
Local time: 13:48
عضو (2005)
أنجليزي إلى إسباني
+ ...
Hm... I look more like... Oct 11, 2008

Álvaro Blanch wrote:
Tomás, in my small KudoZ world I nickname you The Gladiator (or do you think you're more a KudoZ reincarnation of Don Quixote?). No offence intended.

Honestly I look more like Sancho Panza, but I thank you for that...

Now, honestly: in so many questions a target country (among other data) is critical, but we already have half a dozen answers before anyone takes the time to ask!

Álvaro Blanch wrote:
I often ask myself how you manage without smashing your keyboard. Honestly. Do you have soft keys set to automatically ask for context, target country etc.? What a time-saver that would be for you eh?

Oh wow, actually that is a very good suggestion! We use this Autohotkey freeware which allows you to program any keyboard shortcuts (with a little bit of "programming") and even alter them based on what program you are using (with it, we have replaced some of TagEditor's uncomfortable shortcuts to more human combinations).

Maybe I should program a shortcut saying "How you DARE steal away our valuable time with a badly prepared question, huh?"

صفحات الموضوع:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Answerers could do so much more to improve the quality of KudoZ

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »