Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]
KudoZ is not a shadow of what it used to be.
Thread poster: Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Wilsonn Perez Reyes
Wilsonn Perez Reyes  Identity Verified
El Salvador
Local time: 10:49
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
A question to Henry Hinds Mar 13, 2009

Henry Hinds wrote:

And the points? Yes, they are very important. As soon as I reach 50,000 I'm going to trade them for a new Mercedes.

I think as teju said in this thread (page 1), that you are a class of your own. I have been wondering for many months now, how is it that you have never asked a single question, but has replied to so many. Possibly no one in Proz comes close to you.

I guess you think that we should not be lazy and should resolve problems on our own, but don't you think that sometimes we need a little help?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ is not a shadow of what it used to be.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »