Thread poster: Vitals
Mattias Orre
Mattias Orre  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 05:11
English to Swedish
+ ...
Similar MAJOR issue here, passed deadline now Dec 20, 2016

Similar MAJOR issue here, passed deadline now, going to lose this customer. Very, very bad news. The first yellow tag at the very top of the page which is not editable is apparently incorrect. Now I'm so screwed. Turning off tag verifier etc etc did not help at all.

golix
golix
English to Spanish
Problems with Tags... Apr 14, 2017

mattiaso wrote:

Similar MAJOR issue here, passed deadline now, going to lose this customer. Very, very bad news. The first yellow tag at the very top of the page which is not editable is apparently incorrect. Now I'm so screwed. Turning off tag verifier etc etc did not help at all.

I know this is a little too late but just in case somebody has the same problem, if you have this problem only in one or a couple lines, what I do is right click on mouse in the line that I am having a problem and select Copy Source to Target (or Crtl+Ins) and edit/substitute the source text with the translated text keeping the tags so the final target document will have the same format as the source.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need urgent help: Tag Verification??

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »