Oriol Vives (X)
Oriol Vives (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:28
English to Catalan
+ ...
May 14, 2017

Hi there,

I am having some issues using this feature. Once I am at the first menu (the one with the instructions on the right), I write the term, I select the target language (I am trying Spanish but the error happens with all the languages), and then I get no matches and no time to click "search" - the first and last fields (the one for the term and the one for the target language) automatically get erased/blank again. Can someone help me with this? The source language is already f
... See more
Hi there,

I am having some issues using this feature. Once I am at the first menu (the one with the instructions on the right), I write the term, I select the target language (I am trying Spanish but the error happens with all the languages), and then I get no matches and no time to click "search" - the first and last fields (the one for the term and the one for the target language) automatically get erased/blank again. Can someone help me with this? The source language is already filled in as English.

Thanks,
Collapse

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:28
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Is this the link you are using? May 15, 2017

I don't have any problem...

Is this the link you are using?

http://www.proz.com/search/

You might also try http://www.proz.com/search/?es=0 (old term search)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Web term search" not working.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »