Daniel Fernandes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:15
Member (2010)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 25, 2022

Hello everyone!

My LinkedIn and Twitter profiles are linked to my Proz profile.

I manage to share my "What I'm working on" to Twitter. However, when I try to share it to my LinkedIn, there's an error. The app loads a page saying that there was an error and I will be redirected to localhost. When I come back to "What I'm working on" page, an error message shows up and quickly disappears saying something about simple membership...

Does anyone know how to fix
... See more
Hello everyone!

My LinkedIn and Twitter profiles are linked to my Proz profile.

I manage to share my "What I'm working on" to Twitter. However, when I try to share it to my LinkedIn, there's an error. The app loads a page saying that there was an error and I will be redirected to localhost. When I come back to "What I'm working on" page, an error message shows up and quickly disappears saying something about simple membership...

Does anyone know how to fix it?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error when sharing "What I'm working on" to LinkedIn

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »