Are KudoZ aggregated/totalled realtime in the list?
Initiator des Themas: savaria (X)
savaria (X)
savaria (X)
Ungarn
Local time: 11:19
Englisch > Ungarisch
+ ...
Jun 27, 2008

I have some Kudoz that I earned today and yesterday,they are awarded and attached to the questions that I answered,still at the list of my Kudoz achievements(if I may call zthem like that),they haven't appeared yet,some of them comes from still yesterday.

Can you tell me why?

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentinien
Local time: 06:19
Mitglied (2006)
Englisch > Spanisch
How are KudoZ points updated? Jun 27, 2008

Please check FAQ http://www.proz.com/faq/kudoz#kudoz_pointsupdate

KudoZ point totals shown in some places throughout the site are updated once daily, whereas those in other places are updated in real time. So there can be temporary discrepancies, but correction is made when all points are counted once per day.

Members can force the system to update their points i
... See more
Please check FAQ http://www.proz.com/faq/kudoz#kudoz_pointsupdate

KudoZ point totals shown in some places throughout the site are updated once daily, whereas those in other places are updated in real time. So there can be temporary discrepancies, but correction is made when all points are counted once per day.

Members can force the system to update their points in real time. Go to your KudoZ points summary page and click on "Update points totals now".

Regards,
Enrique
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Are KudoZ aggregated/totalled realtime in the list?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »