Catherine GUILLIAUMET
Catherine GUILLIAUMET  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:20
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
追悼
Oct 13, 2010

Hi,

It was a nice surprise for me yesterday evening, when I discovered that the launch of the ProZ Medical forum was greeted on the Web.

After the congratulations from colleagues from Linked-In and other communities I already mentioned to you, the Medical forum has the privilege to receive the support from the Medical Translation Insight blog, under the hand of Andres Heuberger who dedicated a full post to us...
See more
Hi,

It was a nice surprise for me yesterday evening, when I discovered that the launch of the ProZ Medical forum was greeted on the Web.

After the congratulations from colleagues from Linked-In and other communities I already mentioned to you, the Medical forum has the privilege to receive the support from the Medical Translation Insight blog, under the hand of Andres Heuberger who dedicated a full post to us

I strongly recommend the Medical Translation Insight blog, which is a true mine of information for medical translators, not only about terminology, but also about international marketing and regulatory affairs developments. I've been following it for more than 1 year.

See: http://blog.fxtrans.com/2010/10/medical-translation-forum-on-proz.html

Have a nice day

Catherine

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-10-13 12:53 GMT]
Collapse

Emmanuelle Bensaude (X)
Emmanuelle Bensaude (X)
Local time: 16:20
フランス語 から 英語
Thanks Oct 13, 2010

Thank you for the tip. The blog does look interesting!
Emmanuelle

Susana Legradi
Susana Legradi  Identity Verified
チリ
Local time: 10:20
英語 から スペイン語
Congratulations! Oct 13, 2010

Congratulations for this new Proz medical forum and thanks for sharing the info abour the Medical Translation Insight blog.
It is great to be able to share with other fellow medical translators.
Susana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Medical Translation Insight blog features this forum

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »