Thread poster: Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:11
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2009

This thread is closely related to Flagging KudoZ answerers – what's your choice?, which stemmed from another one, It is now possible to "flag" KudoZ answerers.

Please use the
... See more
This thread is closely related to Flagging KudoZ answerers – what's your choice?, which stemmed from another one, It is now possible to "flag" KudoZ answerers.

Please use the present thread to comment on the survey, http://www.proz.com/phpQ/fillsurvey?sid=221 .
Please use It is now possible to "flag" KudoZ answerers to discuss the feature in detail.
Please use Flagging KudoZ answerers – what's your choice? to choose from the proposed solutions.

The thread Flagging KudoZ answerers – what's your choice? already contains some valuable insight about the survey -- but for easy tractability it is probably a good idea to start a new thread. That will allow the other thread to stay on topic more easily.

Kind regards,
Attila
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 18:11
SITE FOUNDER
Let's stick with the survey format, please Mar 27, 2009

Hi Attila,

With respect, I'd like to let the survey be a survey, and the forum discussion be a forum discussion. In other words, I would not like the results of the survey to be influenced by having it discussed here. (Not that this was your intention, but it is a possible outcome.)

I'm closing the thread. No offense.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Comments on the survey on "Flagging answerers feature"

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »