Thread poster: Caroline Lakey
Caroline Lakey
Caroline Lakey  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:56
French to English
Nov 27, 2008

Hi,
I'm sure this is blindingly obvious to everyone other than me, but is it possible to customize the KudoZ questions displayed on my home page to include more than one language pair? At the moment I have French>English, but I'd like to display English>French too if possible.
Many thanks
Caroline

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 05:56
SITE STAFF
How to customize the KudoZ questions shown on your homepage Nov 27, 2008

Hi Caroline,

Sure you can. Just click on the "Customize" link for the KudoZ box on your homepage and follow the steps there, or go directly to http://www.proz.com/kudoz/ and enter the pairs or other criteria you wish to filter your questions by and click on "View questions (and save settings)". Note that to show multiple language pairs, these should be language pairs you have already added to your
... See more
Hi Caroline,

Sure you can. Just click on the "Customize" link for the KudoZ box on your homepage and follow the steps there, or go directly to http://www.proz.com/kudoz/ and enter the pairs or other criteria you wish to filter your questions by and click on "View questions (and save settings)". Note that to show multiple language pairs, these should be language pairs you have already added to your profile. If you need to add a language pair to your profile, you can do so in your Profile updater.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Caroline Lakey
Caroline Lakey  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:56
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Now I understand! Nov 28, 2008

Hi Jared,
Thanks, I understand now. It's because I haven't got that language pair on my profile.
Thanks for your help.
Caroline

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Customizing KudoZ questions displayed on home page

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »