Lyudmil Spasov
Bulgaria
Local time: 08:54
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Aug 15, 2006

Dear all,

Please help!!!

I would like to ask whether anyone of you has faced and passed the EPSO examinations for conference interpreters. I am interested in particular in the format of the exam, i.e. whether the texts to be interpreted will be read by people or will be recorded on some type of carrier? What field will those texts be taken from, i.e. whether it will be a recording of a conference, or a recording from the radio on a scientific topic, for example, global
... See more
Dear all,

Please help!!!

I would like to ask whether anyone of you has faced and passed the EPSO examinations for conference interpreters. I am interested in particular in the format of the exam, i.e. whether the texts to be interpreted will be read by people or will be recorded on some type of carrier? What field will those texts be taken from, i.e. whether it will be a recording of a conference, or a recording from the radio on a scientific topic, for example, global warming? I would appreciate it if someone could help me with more information about this. Could you also give me some hints about how to prepare for the exam?

Thank you
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EPSO Examinations for Conference Interpreters

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »