Thread poster: victoria_dunne
victoria_dunne
victoria_dunne
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:59
English to German
Jul 16, 2014

Dear proz.com members,

I am currently writing my MA dissertation on the topic: Bilingual/bicultural from infancy: advantages and disadvantages in the role of an interpreter.
In order to conduct my own research on this topic, I have created a questionnaire and I would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill it in (link below).

Please only take part if you are bilingual AND bicultural from infancy.

Thank you very much in advance for your t
... See more
Dear proz.com members,

I am currently writing my MA dissertation on the topic: Bilingual/bicultural from infancy: advantages and disadvantages in the role of an interpreter.
In order to conduct my own research on this topic, I have created a questionnaire and I would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill it in (link below).

Please only take part if you are bilingual AND bicultural from infancy.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and support.

All the best,
Victoria

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LXpTsvovlJF58yCA1XAw0TE86vT3ml7O9adQLQ4VVnY/viewform?usp=send_form
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionnaire for bilingual/bicultural interpreters from infancy

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »