A client management platform for you translators
Thread poster: niccolomineo (X)
niccolomineo (X)
niccolomineo (X)
Italy
Local time: 22:46
Dec 20, 2020

Hello translators, I am building an online platform for you, aiming at replacing your endless, slightly unmanageable Excel sheets for calculating your income when you have multiple clients and projects (I was there myself!).

As it is in an open testing stage, you will be able to send feedbacks directly to the development team, and you will have 1 free year of use (limited seats) when it's launched.

If you find the idea useful, do no hesitate to contact me.

... See more
Hello translators, I am building an online platform for you, aiming at replacing your endless, slightly unmanageable Excel sheets for calculating your income when you have multiple clients and projects (I was there myself!).

As it is in an open testing stage, you will be able to send feedbacks directly to the development team, and you will have 1 free year of use (limited seats) when it's launched.

If you find the idea useful, do no hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Niccolò
Collapse

Ivana Kahle

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:46
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
curious Dec 20, 2020

Hi Niccolo,

I currently use SDL Trados Business Manager (formerly BaccS)(https://www.sdltrados.com/products/business-manager/ ), and am quite happy with it, but I'd like to give your solution a spin! I've messaged you.

Michael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A client management platform for you translators

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »