Thread poster: Joan Berglund
Joan Berglund
Joan Berglund  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:14
Member (2008)
French to English
Sep 20, 2018

I'm trying to switch from Quickbooks to Translation Office 3000. It took about 2 seconds to export my client data from QB to Excel but the info on the AIT website about importing from Excel to TO isn't making sense to me. Can anyone help? I'm brand new to the program and would like to get this done first thing.

Dear Joan, Sep 21, 2018

Currently Translation Office 3000 3D supports import from the following file formats:
.xls(x), .dbf, .xml, .csv and .txt

It is possible to import client records only, and the files must contain data formatted in specific way.

As we did not have a lot of requests for import from Quickbooks to Translation Office 3000, the procedure is not automated. We would gladly consider adding the option to import QuickBook data for the future.

Anyway, you might f
... See more
Currently Translation Office 3000 3D supports import from the following file formats:
.xls(x), .dbf, .xml, .csv and .txt

It is possible to import client records only, and the files must contain data formatted in specific way.

As we did not have a lot of requests for import from Quickbooks to Translation Office 3000, the procedure is not automated. We would gladly consider adding the option to import QuickBook data for the future.

Anyway, you might find this guide helpful: https://www.projetex.com/download/documentation/ProjetexImportUtilityGuide.pdf
Though it refers to another piece of software, Projetex, it describes the Import utility which is almost the same with Translation Office 3000 3D Import Utility.

You are always welcome to contact Translation Office 3000 3D support team by submitting the ticket at www.aithelp.com in case you need any further assistance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing client data from Excel 365 to TO 3000 3D

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »