Plus features: What "And more..." includes
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:50
SITE FOUNDER
Dec 30, 2016

Hi folks,

We posted a video earlier today that explains what was including in the "And more" category of features in the Plus service package. In summary:

- Ability to remove banner ads from around site, and show them all at once on a dedicated page (check the header of the home page)
- Native language verification
- Membership for Plus subscribers in a new Facebook group dedicated to translators interested in reaching end clients (44 euro value)
- Imp
... See more
Hi folks,

We posted a video earlier today that explains what was including in the "And more" category of features in the Plus service package. In summary:

- Ability to remove banner ads from around site, and show them all at once on a dedicated page (check the header of the home page)
- Native language verification
- Membership for Plus subscribers in a new Facebook group dedicated to translators interested in reaching end clients (44 euro value)
- Improved tracking of profile visits (coming in 2017)
- Plus-subscriber-only terminology resources (possibly coming in 2017)

See: And more!

With this, the initial rollout of the Plus package is now complete. Two "basket items" items that were planned for the initial release were not released in the initial package. I apologize for that; we will get them to you soon.

So far, 2084 ProZ.com members (and counting) have selected the Plus package. If you are not among them, please consider subscribing to the Plus package here at the end of the special introductory period!

To all members and site users: Happy New Year!

Henry
Collapse

Sunny Saka
Muhammad Waqas
Hayat Aslam
Abdisa

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 16:50
English to German
Facebook group? Jan 6, 2017

Hi Henry,

thanks for the video! You mention the Standing Out facebook group. Is that feature already available?

Wild guess, it could be this: http://www.andrewmorris.fr/standingout-mastermind.html with a special access button or coupon code that I haven't managed to find?

All the best for 2017,
Ricki

Hayat Aslam

Anne Louise
Anne Louise
United States
Local time: 10:50
Spanish to English
My question as well! Jan 6, 2017

I would also like to know where to find the facebook group.

Hayat Aslam

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:50
SITE FOUNDER
TOPIC STARTER
Ask me for the link Jan 6, 2017

Ask me for the link, via my profile, and I'll send it to you. At the Facebook group, you will click "Join", and shortly thereafter you should be admitted by Romina (Bona, from the ProZ.com team).

The group is off to a very nice start. People have been introducing themselves this week.

Ocarl Joseph
Hayat Aslam

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Romina no longer on the project!
Gianna Senesi
Gianna Senesi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:50
English to Italian
+ ...
BaccS software cannot be downloaded Nov 28, 2017

Hi, there!
I've been trying to download the software but the process interrupts at the very end.
I am the only one experiencing this? I have a good connection and I never experience such issues.
Thanks!

Nicoleta Nagy
Ocarl Joseph
Hayat Aslam

Eugene Kuchynski
Eugene Kuchynski
Belarus
Local time: 18:50
English to Russian
Possible solution Nov 29, 2017

Gianna Senesi wrote:

Hi, there!
I've been trying to download the software but the process interrupts at the very end.
I am the only one experiencing this? I have a good connection and I never experience such issues.
Thanks!

Hello, Gianna,

This behavior reminds me antivirus activity. When download is finished, antivirus checks downloaded file and, if it us suspected to be a malware, deletes it. Please check logs of your antivirus software, if you use it. If this is the case, update your antivirus databases or add downloaded installation file to exceptions list. I checked setup file using VirusTotal - it confirms that this software is virus-free.

Hope I'm right and this advice will help you.

Hayat Aslam

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus features: What "And more..." includes

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »