For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
How to create from scratch a free professional website for Translators – no need to know any difficult HTML, ASP or PHP language

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "How to create from scratch a free professional website for Translators – no need to know any difficult HTML, ASP or PHP language".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
Local time: 03:18
English to Italian
Waht about Linux? Dec 1, 2017

So, Linux users are cut out from this course..... am I right?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Linux or Ubuntu will work as well Dec 1, 2017

sardin wrote:

So, Linux users are cut out from this course..... am I right?

Hello sardin,

You can attend the webinar being a Linux user. Just remember to use Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions; Linux only). Your Internet connection should be stable enough: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended); 3G connection or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio) for Chromebooks. In order to listen to the presentation you will need to use speakers or a headset. Remember, that all attendees will remain muted during the webinar and you will need to use the Questions box to communicate with the trainer.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to create from scratch a free professional website for Translators – no need to know any difficult HTML, ASP or PHP language

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »