Karen Hallez
Karen Hallez  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:10
English to French
+ ...
Nov 23, 2017

Hi

I'm trying to get hold of past papers to practice for my upcoming DipTrans exam in the French to English language combination. CIOL only offer papers translating from English, otherwise they charge you!

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to find practice papers, online perhaps?

Thanks so much
Karen

Caroline Marsh
Caroline Marsh  Identity Verified
France
Member (2018)
French to English
+ ...
Any luck? May 15, 2018

Hi Karen

I'm now looking for the exact same thing - did you find a resource? How did you find the exam?

Thanks
Carrie

Valérie Ourset
Valérie Ourset
Spain
English to French
+ ...
I'm surprised... May 16, 2018

I had the exam last year from Spanish to French and I could perfectly view some past exams for all three fields : general, etc. In order to have the exam, I had to register with CIOL and once done, I have been able to view past papers on their website. There may be another way to view them «for free» but I don't know it. It could also be that CIOL changed their rules in the meantime. Good luck with the exam!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for DipTrans past papers FR-EN

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »