Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Do you have your own house and/or office space?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Anna Miller
Anna Miller
United States
Poll: Do you have your own house and/or office space? Mar 2, 2021

I have my own apartment, which perfectly works for me as an office. I tried to work at Starbucks, but it didn’t end up well. I started to work as a freelancer a while ago after I’ve tried working at different places. I just don’t find the office environment comfortable for me. I wish there were more office buildings like this https://osdoro.com.sg/office-for-rent/ Then I would probably consid... See more
I have my own apartment, which perfectly works for me as an office. I tried to work at Starbucks, but it didn’t end up well. I started to work as a freelancer a while ago after I’ve tried working at different places. I just don’t find the office environment comfortable for me. I wish there were more office buildings like this https://osdoro.com.sg/office-for-rent/ Then I would probably consider returning back to the office. In other office buildings I cannot concentrate on my job in the office, and I always get distracted. I just don’t get why most employers do not want to provide comfortable conditions for their workers. It will bring way more benefits and will cover those costs.

[Edited at 2021-03-03 12:13 GMT]
Collapse

Qing Jia
Qing Jia
Australia
Dont have my own house but do have a office space Mar 3, 2021

I don't have my own house but I set up a small area in my room for me working from home.

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:15
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
To me, the question is hard to answer Mar 3, 2021

I think some of the answer choices are ambiguous, and/or mutually inclusive.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you have your own house and/or office space?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »