Thread poster: dariaemma
dariaemma
dariaemma
Poland
Local time: 09:22
Polish to English
+ ...
Jan 18, 2018

Hi, I am a sole trader from Poland and I am currently looking for contractors in the UK.
The problem is I have no idea what standard rates look like in the UK; therefore, I do not know what fair price should I offer ?

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:22
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
What sort of partnership? Jan 19, 2018

dariaemma wrote:
Hi, I am a sole trader from Poland and I am currently looking for contractors in the UK.
The problem is I have no idea what standard rates look like in the UK; therefore, I do not know what fair price should I offer ?

I'm sorry, but it isn't clear to me what sort of relationship you're looking for.
- If you want someone to give you work (i.e. a client), then you can get a rough idea of translators' rates here: https://www.proz.com/?sp=pfe/rates
- If you want someone to do translations for you (i.e. a supplier), then you may still find those rates a useful guide, but it isn't up to you to offer a particular amount - you should ask them to tell you how much they will charge.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Polish-English standard rates in the UK

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »