Thread poster: Piotr Bienkowski
Piotr Bienkowski
Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:37
English to Polish
+ ...
Nov 14, 2017

The option is available. But has anyone succeeded using it? I haven't. It always returns an error. Even after I purged the TMX of invalid characters.

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Puzzled Nov 14, 2017

Piotr Bienkowski wrote:

The option is available. But has anyone succeeded using it? I haven't. It always returns an error. Even after I purged the TMX of invalid characters.

Wy would you send the fruits of your intellectual labour (or that of others) to an LSP like TRANSLATED S.R.L.? Are you planning to retire soon?

Piotr Bienkowski
Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:37
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
? Nov 14, 2017

Hans Lenting wrote:

Piotr Bienkowski wrote:

Wy would you send the fruits of your intellectual labour (or that of others) to an LSP like TRANSLATED S.R.L.? Are you planning to retire soon?

They offer a private TM option, i.e. accessible only to the user who uploads it. But then again, the option does not work, so my intellectual property that you're so worried about, is safe...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Uploading TMX to Mymemory

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »