DeepL via CafeTran's web interface
Thread poster: CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Local time: 20:17
Sep 1, 2017

More info: https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/6000050742?page=1

Demo: https://youtu.be/_51Z3OcfYAY

Screenshot of the DeepL web interface in CafeTran's internal browser:

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 20.57.47

[Edited at 2017-09-01 18:59 GMT]

Oliver Simões
Oliver Simões  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:17
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Training Webinars? Sep 2, 2017

Hello. Do you provide free training webinars for those interested in learning more about CafeTran?

[Edited at 2017-09-02 18:09 GMT]

Meta Arkadia
Meta Arkadia
Local time: 01:17
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Freshdesk Solutions Sep 3, 2017

Oliveira Simões wrote:
Hello. Do you provide free training webinars for those interested in learning more about CafeTran?

There are quite a few instructive entries in the Solutions part of CafeTran's Freshdesk website.

Cheers,

Hans

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
TOPIC STARTER
Free webinar Sep 3, 2017

Like Hans wrote, and besides that, I can offer you 30 minutes of personal training via Skype, TeamViewer or FaceTime for free.

Oliver Simões
Oliver Simões  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:17
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Online Training Sep 4, 2017

CafeTran Training wrote:
Like Hans wrote, and besides that, I can offer you 30 minutes of personal training via Skype, TeamViewer or FaceTime for free.

I appreciate your offer. How do I go about scheduling this personal training? I have Skype.

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
TOPIC STARTER
Schedule Sep 4, 2017

Oliveira Simões wrote:

CafeTran Training wrote:

I appreciate your offer. How do I go about scheduling this personal training? I have Skype.

You can schedule a personal training via Skype: alinea-doc or mail: [email protected].

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DeepL via CafeTran's web interface

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »