Hands-on Experience in IT - Dutch Native
With 13 years of hands-on experience in the field of Informatics and Automation I started as a translator in 2002 and I specialize in Informatics, Automation, Computers, Software and Hardware.
I handle onsite jobs for off-shore and near-shore projects related to, SAP, Apple, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, RDBMS, business portals, software documentation, manuals, test scripts, helpdesk calls, technical and functional designs, etc).
I can also work onsite for technical writing and review of training and instruction documents (ASML, NedTrain).
- Software/Hardware Manuals and Documentation
- User guides for Electronic Equipment, Computers and Hardware peripherals
- Manuals and installation guides for Technical and Industrial machines, equipment and installations
- Tenders for technical and IT projects
- Marketing Brochures, Whitepapers, FAQs
- Company Presentations
- Error messages, Log books, Procedures, RFCs, Work Instructions
- Software Localization
- Technical Manuals & Training Documents
- Websites, Webshops
- Travel Guides, Tourism Websites, Holiday Rentals, Hotel sites
- Press releases, Newsletters
- Market Research, Questionnaires, Surveys, Customer Response, Employee Satisfaction (including transcribing and translating open answers).
And also for: Computers, Hardware & Software Testing, Testing Games, Testing Multimedia, Telecom &, Mobile Phone Services.