Try Déjà Vu X3’s amazing features today: fuzzy match repair, intelligent AutoWrite, XLIFF export in Professional edition, new PDF converter, new IDML filter, live preview, inline formatting and fewer embedded tags. Thanks to the new SDXLIFF, XLZ, MQXLZ filters, it’s the most compatible CAT tool out there.
The new interface has been designed carefully, following Microsoft user experience guidelines to enhance usability and ergonomics, by ensuring consistency with other well-known programs and improving the discoverability of features. Really boost your productivity with Déjà Vu.
Déjà Vu X3 brings you the full feature set for industry-leading productivity and Intelligent Quality, including the game-changing DeepMiner and AutoWrite.
DeepMiner (fuzzy match repair)
Machine translation direct integration
Complete translation environment with automatic functions such as automatic propagation and terminology checks
Unmatched file compatibility and interoperability
Inline formatting and spell-checker
Quality Assurance module with defined and customizable rules
Multilingual, multi-format and multi-file projects
Multilingual projects and multilingual databases
Powerful batch maintenance of project and database quality
Great tool, always recommend it to both colleagues and agencies
J Kiebert . DéjàVu only gets better and better. It took me a while to get used to the new ribbon-interface, but now I am quite happy with it.
DVX and DVX2 were already very intuitive, and so is this version.
Excellent value for money, backwards compatibility with previous DVX versions so no need to have several versions on your computer or to buy new versions at the same time as co-workers/agencies.
I never do a translation without DVX3, however small it might be.
Great for consistency checking, sorting on word level, on sentence level (alphabetically, fuzzies, pending, etc.), numerals checking.
Love Autowrite and Deepminer.
Sometimes I try a different tool when I think it might offer a feature that could be handy, but I always come running back to DVX3.
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
4 out of 5
How easy is it to learn?
My main translation tool - everything you need in one package
Roy Oestensen . I have tried quite a few tools, but I invariably return back to Dejavu. It's a complete package with most everything you need to get up to speed when translating. For a serious translator the DVX3 Pro would be the recommended version.
- When you type, AutoWrite is trying to guess for the Terminology Database what you want to write, which improves speed.
- In DVX3 you can choose if you want source and target side by side (standard), or source above target. Source above target makes it much easier to see where you are in the translation.
- Spell checker on the fly. You can right click on the words that have a wiggly line below, and change the spelling then and there.
- I fin that numbered tags makes it easier to see if they are placed correctly in target, instead of named like in some other tools.
- All languages are available when you want to create a project, instead of being limited.
- It's easy to switch between project view (all documents in one view) and document view.
- Live Preview is available for major document types (Office documents).
- Formating (bold, italics etc.) is shown.
- It is easy get going with Dejavu even if you are new to it.. Also Atril has put out quite a few Youtube videos to help you if you need more instructions.
- Minor updates are free.
- And not least: If you need help, there is a discussion group where the users help each other with advice.
Lütfen tüm sitenin henüz çevrilmemiş olduğunu unutmayın. Sitenin yerelleştirilmesi aşamalar halinde devam etmektedir ve en çok kullanılan bölümler önce çevrilmektedir. Sitenin herhangi bir bölümünün çevirisinde bir hata bulursanız, lütfen yukarıdaki yerelleştirme koordinatörlerinden biri ile iletişim kurun.
Sitenin yerelleştirilmesine nasıl katkıda bulunabileceğinizi öğrenmek için lütfen buraya tıklayın.