Quoting deadline expired
The quoting deadline for this job passed at Jul 18, 2017 11:00 GMT
Insurance benefit descriptions (web content) - ~2,600 words
Gönderilen: Jul 17, 2017 20:05 GMT (GMT: Jul 17, 2017 20:05)
Onay ve bildirimlerin gönderilme saati: Jul 17, 2017 20:13 GMT Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level Diller:
İngilizce > Arapça, İngilizce > Fransızca, İngilizce > Hintçe, İngilizce > Korece, İngilizce > Rusça, İngilizce > Çince, İngilizce > İspanyolca Lehçe:
Chinese (Mandarin), French (Canadian), Spanish (Latin American)
- 3 separate files in word format.
- Require a quick turnaround (1-2 days for translation, 24 hrs or less for proofreading).
- Please provide your rates for both translation AND proofreading, as we will be hiring for both services.
- 7 languages total, please indicate which you are applying for in your response.
- This material should be natural sounding and properly localized, rather than a direct and literal translation.
- The site is already in all 7 languages, so you can use their website for reference, where you will find very similar language and terminology in your language pair.
- No DTP required, however there are some simple client instructions which I will lay out to those who win the job.
Microsoft Word Teslim formatı:
Microsoft Word Budget and payment details
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: Kanada Volume
: 2,600 words Hedeflenen hizmet sağlayıcı (iş ilanını verenin belirttiği):
İş/Finans Tercih edilen uzmanlık alanları:
Insurance Gerekli anadil:
Hedef dil(ler) Konu alanı:
Gerekli Son teklif tarihi: Jul 18, 2017 11:00 GMT Son teslim tarihi: Jul 20, 2017 11:00 GMT İlave şartlar:
Knowledge in the field, and a strong grasp of the source language in this area will be considered a huge asset. Native speaker (target) only please.
Bu metni tercüme etmek şart DEĞİLDİR
This is a summary of exclusions ONLY.
¥ The commission or the attempt to commit a criminal act by the insured student or dependents;
¥ Group examinations, immunizations or inoculations, and examinations for screening, survey or research purposes;
¥ Cosmetic surgery, unless medically necessary as a result of an accident;
¥ Any expenses before coverage starts or after coverage has expired;
¥ Medical services provided in the insured student’s home country;
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.2
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Project Manager
İşveren, bu iş ilanının başka bir yerde yeniden yayınlanmamasını istedi.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.