Is there an English-Spanish glossary consisting solely of a list of criminal charges?
Thread poster: Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2017

What I am asking is if there is an English-Spanish glossary that provides a comprehensive list of criminal charges within a single integral document. (I am well aware that one can find such information dispersed within any bilingual legal dictionary.)

Many thanks in advance!

Susana E. Cano Méndez
Susana E. Cano Méndez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:24
French to Spanish
+ ...
Not just criminal charges but... Apr 20, 2017

Hello, Robert, if you wish, I can send you a glossary, a part of which is about criminal procedure. I paste an image. It's not a big glossary but it's from a university.

Sin título

[Edited at 2017-04-20 08:51 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there an English-Spanish glossary consisting solely of a list of criminal charges?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »