"Expand fields / Compact fields" greyed out in Hitlist Settings
Thread poster: The Bookworm
The Bookworm
The Bookworm
Germany
German to English
Jul 5, 2017

Hi everyone,

So, my client has a MT database that they keep updating. Terms are thus added or revised and old terms become obsolete or are refused. However, it would be nice to have the status after the term in the MT box so I can see instantly which is the preferred term (I believe this was once the case way back when, Trados 2007 I think) as they are not always the first in the list.

I've had a look around the settings and apparently this can theoretically be done und
... See more
Hi everyone,

So, my client has a MT database that they keep updating. Terms are thus added or revised and old terms become obsolete or are refused. However, it would be nice to have the status after the term in the MT box so I can see instantly which is the preferred term (I believe this was once the case way back when, Trados 2007 I think) as they are not always the first in the list.

I've had a look around the settings and apparently this can theoretically be done under "Hitlist Settings" > "Fields" > "Select Fields". The only problem I have is that the database itself is greyed out in the tree here. Is this down to the fact that "Expand fields / Compact fields" is also greyed out? Have selected and deselected everything but "refused" "approved" is still not appearing in the MT box.

Any ideas? Is this a setting that the client can/has to make in MultiTerm?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Mark
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Expand fields / Compact fields" greyed out in Hitlist Settings

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »