Introducing Alexander White
Thread poster: ..... (X)
..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 20:39
Jun 12, 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the ProZ.com team, Alexander (Alex) White. Alex is a developer and I'm sure you'll be seeing his contributions around the site very soon. Please help me in welcoming him to ProZ.com.

Kevin

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 18:39
English to Thai
+ ...
Welcome Jun 12, 2017

Kevin Dias wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the ProZ.com team, Alexander (Alex) White. Alex is a developer and I'm sure you'll be seeing his contributions around the site very soon. Please help me in welcoming him to ProZ.com.

Kevin

When a number of social media become a waste, I hope your new development staff can make Proz even more helpful and reliable to translators and interpreters around the world.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:39
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Welcome, Alex! Jun 12, 2017

It's great to see energy being put into (re-)developing the site at last. Do please make everything very user-friendly for us oldies here. Remember we don't always have an innate understanding of what this or that icon means. Some of the concepts already present on the site fox me, so please add lots of information to help me get to grips with any new stuff.

devalexwhite
devalexwhite
United States
Local time: 07:39
English to Chinese
Hello! Jun 12, 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me to ProZ.com, I'm extremely excited to be working with such a great team and I look forward to being a part of the wonderful community on ProZ.com!

Alex

Vitals
Vitals  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 13:39
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Welcome, Alex Jun 13, 2017

All the best in your positive efforts in making life on Proz.com easier!

Wishing you a nice experience in working with the site!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Introducing Alexander White

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »