Thread poster: Anna Klotz
Anna Klotz
Anna Klotz  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 13:26
Member (2007)
English to Swedish
Jul 4, 2017

I just renewed my membership a few days ago, by signing up to the subscription/automatic renewal.

Now the payment has been drawn and I would need the invoice for my book keeping. I think I printed it out while making the order, but must have misplaced it. I can't find the full invoice on the site, just some brief transaction info.

I also recall getting the invoice per email previous years, but this year I didn't get it.
If ProZ could send a copy of the invoice (n
... See more
I just renewed my membership a few days ago, by signing up to the subscription/automatic renewal.

Now the payment has been drawn and I would need the invoice for my book keeping. I think I printed it out while making the order, but must have misplaced it. I can't find the full invoice on the site, just some brief transaction info.

I also recall getting the invoice per email previous years, but this year I didn't get it.
If ProZ could send a copy of the invoice (not just a message confirming payment) when the yearly payment is drawn, that would be a very helpful service.

And now, my question:
Can I find old invoices of membership payments anywhere on the site/in my ProZ account?
If not, who do I contact to get my copy of the invoice?
Collapse

Volkan Guvenc

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 14:26
SITE STAFF
Please submit support request Jul 4, 2017

Anna Klotz wrote:

If ProZ could send a copy of the invoice (not just a message confirming payment) when the yearly payment is drawn, that would be a very helpful service.

And now, my question:
Can I find old invoices of membership payments anywhere on the site/in my ProZ account?
If not, who do I contact to get my copy of the invoice?

Hello Anna,

Please submit a support request and your recent invoice will be provided in PDF format.

You can find your old invoices via the section My invoices > Payables https://www.proz.com/invoice?sp_mode=payables .

Hope this helps.

Bests,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding paid membership invoices?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »