Program to remove unnecessary capitalization?
Thread poster: Laura Kingdon
Laura Kingdon
Laura Kingdon  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:23
Member (2015)
French to English
+ ...
Apr 14, 2017

I have a PowerPoint document to proofread, within which large sections are Written With The First Letter Of Every Word Unnecessarily Capitalized. As this kind of thing is a real pain to go through manually, is anyone out there aware of some kind of software program or add-on or something that I can use to fix this? Even if it goes too far and puts every letter in lower case so I have to go back and fix proper names and such, that'll still save me a lot of time.

Mair A-W (PhD)
Mair A-W (PhD)
Germany
Local time: 11:23
German to English
+ ...
Powerpoint Apr 14, 2017

something like this? https://www.thoughtco.com/change-case-of-text-powerpoint-presentations-2767379

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Program to remove unnecessary capitalization?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »