Develop Website Using ASP.NET. Need hosting located in Europe!
Thread poster: BigCap
BigCap
BigCap
Heard, McDonald Isl.
Jul 26, 2016

Hello all,

I am looking to find a web hosting provider that provides ASP.NET and PHP hosting. The purpose is pretty much just a programming playground for me to develop in and possible show some of my work.

As I use ASP.NET and PHP I am looking for a provider that provides hosting for both of these technologies as well as access to MS SQL Server and MySQL.

Of course I am on a budget so I really can't afford to pay more than EUR10/month. I had looked at Host
... See more
Hello all,

I am looking to find a web hosting provider that provides ASP.NET and PHP hosting. The purpose is pretty much just a programming playground for me to develop in and possible show some of my work.

As I use ASP.NET and PHP I am looking for a provider that provides hosting for both of these technologies as well as access to MS SQL Server and MySQL.

Of course I am on a budget so I really can't afford to pay more than EUR10/month. I had looked at HostForLIFE.eu and they have many data centers in Europe. Anyone have experience with them? I have also emailed them and their answers convince me.

Some features that are important to me:

* ASP.NET 4.5 hosting
* ASP.NET MVC support
* PHP
* MySQL
* SQL Server
* URL Rewrite support
* multiple sites under one account

Any suggestion is really appreciated here. Thank you
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Develop Website Using ASP.NET. Need hosting located in Europe!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »