Thread poster: finnword1
finnword1
finnword1
United States
Local time: 13:50
English to Finnish
+ ...
Jul 8, 2017

I have a debit card for on-line purchases that cannot be charged against by potential hackers or unscrupulous merchants. It is essentially a prepaid card as I only transfer enough balance from my checking account to cover an on-line purchase. It has worked flawlessly, except I just found out that Google does dot accept it. It looks like Google wants to know what my "real" debit cards have. It is actually not a total surprise, as Google wants to know everything else about us.

Vadim Kadyrov
Vadim Kadyrov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 20:50
English to Russian
+ ...
Yes, that`s the problem. Jul 10, 2017

finnword1 wrote:

I just found out that Google does dot accept it.

For example, I have a Payoneer card, and it is not accepted by Google Translate either, because it is a prepaid debit card.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Paid Google MT service: unable to pay with pre-paid debit card

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »