Thread poster: yusif
yusif
yusif
Egypt
Local time: 23:40
English to Arabic
Feb 13, 2017

Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone can help me with this.
When creating a new project and try to Import files, no window appears to locate the files. The same happens when I try to chose the folder the TM will be created in.

Thanks for your help.

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 00:40
German to English
+ ...
You must Feb 13, 2017

yusif wrote:

Hi All,

When creating a new project and try to Import files, no window appears to locate the files. The same happens when I try to chose the folder the TM will be created in.

Thanks for your help.

click on NEW project_ a box opens with "document source information" and in the bottom left corner there is option "Add document". Click on it and a window with documents opens.

[Edited at 2017-02-13 12:48 GMT]

yusif
yusif
Egypt
Local time: 23:40
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Still not working Feb 14, 2017

Maija Cirule wrote:

yusif wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

click on NEW project_ a box opens with "document source information" and in the bottom left corner there is option "Add document". Click on it and a window with documents opens.

[Edited at 2017-02-13 12:48 GMT]

Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't open here also.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import window doesn't appear when creating a new project

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »