Thread poster: Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:42
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Sep 19, 2016

If you're a medical translator, you may be interested in two webinars I'm giving through eCPD Webinars tomorrow, 20th September, and next week, 27th September.

The first will be a theoretical introduction to translating medicinal product information for EU marketing authorisations and the second will be a more practical look at how to use various resources and quality assurance checks to produce good, accurate translations in the sam
... See more
If you're a medical translator, you may be interested in two webinars I'm giving through eCPD Webinars tomorrow, 20th September, and next week, 27th September.

The first will be a theoretical introduction to translating medicinal product information for EU marketing authorisations and the second will be a more practical look at how to use various resources and quality assurance checks to produce good, accurate translations in the same field.
More information here:
https://signsandsymptomsoftranslation.com/2016/09/07/ema-template-double/
Collapse

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:42
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Advanced session today! Sep 27, 2016

Would you like to learn some techie tips to make sure your medical translations are consistent and compliant?
Join me for the second webinar on EMA templates for medical translators: today (Tuesday 27th September) at 2 p.m. UK time. If you can't attend live, sign up and watch the recording aft
... See more
Would you like to learn some techie tips to make sure your medical translations are consistent and compliant?
Join me for the second webinar on EMA templates for medical translators: today (Tuesday 27th September) at 2 p.m. UK time. If you can't attend live, sign up and watch the recording afterwards:
https://www.ecpdwebinars.co.uk/downloads/ema-templates-and-eu-terminology-for-medical-translators-beyond-the-basics/
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Basic and advanced webinars on EMA/QRD templates for medical translators

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »