Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
DPSI vs Community Interpreting Certificate Course (UK)
Thread poster: vivienhu
EL_isa
EL_isa
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:56
English to Italian
+ ...
Entry Assessment for Interpreting Level 2 (UK) Apr 22, 2015

Dear All,

could you please tell what kind of entry assessment is requested for this kind of interpreting training courses? I have just browsed the web and it seems candidates are tested on Maths and Computer Skills too (papers long around 6 pages each!).

Many Thanks for your answers.
Elisa

Aliyousefi
Aliyousefi
Iran
Any cic courses near Sheffield or Barnsley? Feb 9, 2017

Hi all

I am very interested in getting into interpreting and have been reading your comments.

So as far as I gather, for a beginner cic ois way better than level 3 cummunity interpretingcorrect?
If so, are there any courses near Barnsley or Sheffield? I have checked it on Internet but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

SanC
SanC
Albania
Community Interpreting Certificate Course (UK) Jun 26, 2017

Hi there,

I am very interested in Interpreting , so I have decided to join a course and obtain a qualification to be able to work as an interpreter.
English-Albania or vice versa.

First of all I want to know if is any collage in North London or in London that provide this course (I don't know much about online , how this will work 🤔. )

Because of my job I am always in between, as I have to help children or people with understanding each other. For
... See more
Hi there,

I am very interested in Interpreting , so I have decided to join a course and obtain a qualification to be able to work as an interpreter.
English-Albania or vice versa.

First of all I want to know if is any collage in North London or in London that provide this course (I don't know much about online , how this will work 🤔. )

Because of my job I am always in between, as I have to help children or people with understanding each other. For this reason I have to interpreter for them most of the time.
Why not to obtain a certificate in Community Interpreting and also to learn more 😊🤔

I have finished for Law in Albania and I have studied English in London for few years.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me 😊

Thanks in advance
Collapse

Raquel Poldi
Raquel Poldi
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:56
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Portuguese Translation Jun 11, 2019

Hi everyone,
I would like to work with portuguese - english translations.... should I take the CIQ ( Community Interpreting Qualification), or there is another step I must take first? I live in Birmingham..... I am looking for colleges close by....

Many Thanks
Raquel

[Edited at 2019-06-11 11:34 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI vs Community Interpreting Certificate Course (UK)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »