heartsome terminology tools 8.0 help!
Thread poster: A Wei
A Wei
A Wei
China
Local time: 21:49
Mar 17, 2015

Hello, I really want to get all the tools heartsome terms of localization, can be unexpected www. heartsome.net does not exist, who can share with me under their resources, thank you! !

[修改时间: 2015-03-17 18:54 GMT]

A Wei
A Wei
China
Local time: 21:49
TOPIC STARTER
heartsome help! Mar 18, 2015

A Wei wrote:

Hello, I really want to get all the tools heartsome terms of localization, can be unexpected www. heartsome.net does not exist, who can share with me under their resources, thank you! !

[修改时间: 2015-03-17 18:54 GMT]

me to get all the resources, thank you!

Darius Sciuka
Darius Sciuka  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 15:49
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Try this website Mar 18, 2015

Hello,

You should be able to download Heartsome Translation Studio and TMX Editor from this site:

github.com/heartsome

Regards,
Darius

Malcolm Rowe
Malcolm Rowe
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:49
French to English
+ ...
OneDrive links don't seem to work. Dropbox link does Jul 16, 2017

Having previously downloaded Heartsome Studio and then lost it when my computer died, I went back to the GitHub site to download it but the links for the Windows 64-bit version seem not to work anymore. They take you to a OneDrive page where it says "This link doesn't work anymore. Contact the owner of this item for a new link."

I have now managed to download it, as the Dropbox link does still seem to work. So, if anyone else is looking for this, I suggest you try the Dropbox link f
... See more
Having previously downloaded Heartsome Studio and then lost it when my computer died, I went back to the GitHub site to download it but the links for the Windows 64-bit version seem not to work anymore. They take you to a OneDrive page where it says "This link doesn't work anymore. Contact the owner of this item for a new link."

I have now managed to download it, as the Dropbox link does still seem to work. So, if anyone else is looking for this, I suggest you try the Dropbox link first or, at least, don't get too frustrated if you find the other links not working.

One caveat: I haven't tried to install it yet!

[Edited at 2017-07-16 19:07 GMT]
Collapse

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
I renewed onedrive link Jul 17, 2017

ma1cius wrote:

I have now managed to download it, as the Dropbox link does still seem to work. So, if anyone else is looking for this, I suggest you try the Dropbox link first or, at least, don't get too frustrated if you find the other links not working.

One caveat: I haven't tried to install it yet!

[Edited at 2017-07-16 19:07 GMT]

It seems that onedrive erased my previous share links as I have not accepted several recent changes in their terms.
And links expired due to this reason or inactlvlty.

Here is the new link to my managed onedrive

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnV4WWqyXm87gQUMJneav3mnYHyQ

Please open and try

I hope you will be able to download it

You can trust the files because I downloaded and uploaded them during the cease period.

Best

M. Ali

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

heartsome terminology tools 8.0 help!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »