Marianna Brazda, MCIL CL, MA, DPSI Law
Hungary
Local time: 10:06
Member (2017)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Aug 12, 2017

Good morning,
I was just wondering if anybody else has or actually is experiencing the same problem with their DéjaVu X3 CAT Tool. Basically it keeps telling me that there is an unexpected error, asks if I want to send the error message (have done so) and then neither can I make the panel disappear nor open my CAT tool. I have already rebooted my comp, sent emails to Atril but it is Saturday so I don't think I can get quick response so I would really appreciate any ideas on how to make i
... See more
Good morning,
I was just wondering if anybody else has or actually is experiencing the same problem with their DéjaVu X3 CAT Tool. Basically it keeps telling me that there is an unexpected error, asks if I want to send the error message (have done so) and then neither can I make the panel disappear nor open my CAT tool. I have already rebooted my comp, sent emails to Atril but it is Saturday so I don't think I can get quick response so I would really appreciate any ideas on how to make it work.
Please check print screen for reference.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Marianna

DejaVU
Collapse

Victor Sidelnikov
Victor Sidelnikov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:06
English to Russian
+ ...
Do you use the Hungarian OS? Aug 12, 2017

See http://www.proz.com/forum/déjà_vu_support/317527-im_unable_to_open_dejavu_x2_and_dejavu_x3.html

[Редактировалось 2017-08-12 11:22 GMT]

Hungary
Member (2017)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Aug 12, 2017

Yes, I do. Thank you for the link.

Mario Chavez (X)
Mario Chavez (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:06
English to Spanish
+ ...
Actually... Aug 12, 2017

...most errors are unexpected.

Hungary
Member (2017)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Very true Aug 13, 2017

😀

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unexpected error

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »