Acquisto DVX3
Thread poster: Marina Minute
Marina Minute
Marina Minute  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:55
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 25, 2016

Non è proprio una richiesta di aiuto tecnica, ma ha a che fare con DVX, almeno...

Sto cercando altri colleghi interessati all'acquisto o upgrade di Déjà VU X3 in modo da creare un piccolo gruppo d'acquisto.

Vorrei comprare a breve l'upgrade da DVX2 (con un'altra mia collega).

Abbiamo già formato gruppi d'acquisto in passato con successo ottenendo uno sconto (che dipende dal numero di acquirenti).

Se qualcuno è interessato, possiamo sentirc
... See more
Non è proprio una richiesta di aiuto tecnica, ma ha a che fare con DVX, almeno...

Sto cercando altri colleghi interessati all'acquisto o upgrade di Déjà VU X3 in modo da creare un piccolo gruppo d'acquisto.

Vorrei comprare a breve l'upgrade da DVX2 (con un'altra mia collega).

Abbiamo già formato gruppi d'acquisto in passato con successo ottenendo uno sconto (che dipende dal numero di acquirenti).

Se qualcuno è interessato, possiamo sentirci tramite proz.

Grazie e buon lavoro a tutti.

Marina
Collapse

Jorge Payan
Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 07:55
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Why not a Translator group buying? Jan 25, 2016

http://www.proz.com/tgb/1000

There are 2 copies still available for being taken.

Merab Dekano
Merab Dekano  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2014)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Bundled Jan 25, 2016

When I purchased my licence, it was bundled with one year ProZ membership. I like the product. It's perfect for my needs (mostly legal documents in "common" formats). Yes it crushes sometimes and yes you have to re-export the document other times, but it has never "arrested" any of my files. Bear in mind that the "major" or "mainstream" CAT tool has held my files as a hostage more than once.

The support is quick, helpful and free (well, included in the price you've paid for the lice
... See more
When I purchased my licence, it was bundled with one year ProZ membership. I like the product. It's perfect for my needs (mostly legal documents in "common" formats). Yes it crushes sometimes and yes you have to re-export the document other times, but it has never "arrested" any of my files. Bear in mind that the "major" or "mainstream" CAT tool has held my files as a hostage more than once.

The support is quick, helpful and free (well, included in the price you've paid for the licence).
Collapse

Marina Minute
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 26, 2016

Thanks a lot! Hadn't seen it.
Will talk with my friend, and if nobody joined us, we'll join this group.
Thanks again
Marina

Jorge Payan wrote:

http://www.proz.com/tgb/1000

There are 2 copies still available for being taken.

Marina Minute
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 26, 2016

Thank you.
I do agree with you. I've been using it for over 12 years, and I would never switch to any other CAT tool... at least until now...

Merab Dekano wrote:

The support is quick, helpful and free (well, included in the price you've paid for the licence).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Acquisto DVX3

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »