Across Translator Basic Edition: any solution to extract the translated text without upgrading?
Thread poster: Sophie Reynaud
Sophie Reynaud
Sophie Reynaud  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:05
German to French
+ ...
Mar 31, 2017

Hi there!
Does anybody know a trick to extract already translated text from the basic edition? Over cross tank maybe?
I used to work with ACROSS stand alone edition in the past. I had not used it for years and did not know it is no longer free. I wanted to use it only for a small project because of file incompatibility problems in another CAT tool. I will definitely not use it again
I am not willing to pay almost 80 euros (it does not seem to be possible to pay for less than 3
... See more
Hi there!
Does anybody know a trick to extract already translated text from the basic edition? Over cross tank maybe?
I used to work with ACROSS stand alone edition in the past. I had not used it for years and did not know it is no longer free. I wanted to use it only for a small project because of file incompatibility problems in another CAT tool. I will definitely not use it again
I am not willing to pay almost 80 euros (it does not seem to be possible to pay for less than 3 months) for 2500 words, but I also don't want the whole work to be lost.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance!

[Modifié le 2017-03-31 22:53 GMT]
Collapse

Alexander Somin
Alexander Somin
Local time: 00:05
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
In Correction Mode Apr 1, 2017

If you can enter the Correction Mode (by pressing F2): find a green down arrow icon on the left of the top correction window panel and save the translation results as a HTML file. I hope you'll be able to transform it into the form you would need afterwards.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Across Translator Basic Edition: any solution to extract the translated text without upgrading?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »